Sunday, December 15, 2019

Neither Too Much Nor Too Little

I am living in a perfect place and perfect time.

I have neither too much nor too little.

Whatever I need appears as a matter of course.

I am in tune with my inner Guidance and that is how It provides for me.

The problems and obstacles which I encounter are guideposts for what I need to learn.

As I listen alertly and intently, I am given exact guidance on what to do and when to do it.

I am able to correct habits of lack through listening to my inner Guidance.

My new action reflects my new lessons and I move forward in new ways.

I am accountable to my Higher Power and I would not want to neglect those duties.

I am given overflowing abundance and security as I listen exactly.

I am given wealth and prosperity as I learn how to express it.

It goes out in service to those who will most benefit and it returns to me in ways that I most benefit.

My own view, from within, is the only important one.

The impressions of others are only partial.

My life lies clearly before me in every detail as I hold myself accountable to my inner listening.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment