Monday, December 23, 2013

My Happy Energy Dissolves Unhappiness

My happy energy dissolves unhappiness and the places it resides in me.

If I am feeling ill or unsettled in any part of my life or body, I know that a dose of authentic happiness will revive me.

To make it a habit, I now cultivate happiness energy.

The strength of overcoming hidden negative influences naturally leads to the cultivation of positive and happy ones.

In addition to my technique of “Fallback Affirmations” (www.InspiredPractices.com Your Diamond Mind), I have added a few other tools and techniques.

I cultivate or invent happy memories.

I make them up or create imaginary positive events and place myself in a prominent place in them.

It’s healthier and way more fun than reviewing old negative settings.

I know that my divinity and infinity have access to all the spiritual resources I could ever need.

This is a fun way to play with them.

Another great game is following up on intuitions.

In a happy frame of mind, I see them everywhere.

Just doing one little thing in the direction of an intuition rewards me for listening to it.

I am so happy and proud of myself.

I took a step in a positive direction.

I consciously cultivated it and made a move toward it.

That lightens my load and helps me increase my energy of happiness.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment