Monday, December 9, 2013

Specific Care

My first deep breath is of appreciation for the many ways things can work out.

My second deep breath is for everyone I know who appreciates the many ways things can work out.

My third deep breath is for everyone I don’t even know all over the planet who appreciates the many ways things can work out.

----------------

Even without knowing how or why, there are so many changes in our plans.

With the infinite resources of the Universe, it is possible to experience good in the unexpected ways that things work out.

I am learning that I can naturally enjoy myself while things change unexpectedly around me and just watch the new arrangements take shape.

I am learning to keep focusing my thought on good, positive feelings of expectation as things shift.

There is such a peaceful atmosphere around me and those whom I see.

Even though I hear some comments, I am undisturbed by them.

I am learning how to shape my experience from within.

I can appreciate the Universe’s care for each of us.

I appreciate the specific good care and the ways I, and all those upon whom my thought rests, are being taken care of.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment