Monday, December 9, 2013

Unexpected Ways

Even when things are not going as planned, there is still room for lots of good things to work out.

I am so grateful for the continuing habit of focusing my thoughts on sharing uplifting thoughts within and letting them take shape without.

When previous arrangements are forced to change, the Universe still has Its infinite resources to share with us.

I am finding that these resources, in addition to taking care of me, are able to be shared in a timely way which reaches beyond what I could see or plan and includes many others as well.

It is a much more peaceful approach.

I find I am surrounded by entire peaceful situations, which in a previous mode of thought might not have seemed so peaceful and harmonious.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment