Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Delicious Consciousness

I live in the deliciousness of the Universe that is provided by my Divine Source.

I am at peace here, because I have every relevant resource that is known to the divine, Who loves me and cares for me.

The divine in me responds to the divinity of the Universe, and I feel my unassailable place within.

I exist with everything I need in an inexhaustible supply of companionship, comfort, purpose, prosperity.

I always have my uninterruptible relationship with the divine within me.

This delicious, luxurious, opulent source of peace envelops me and raises me up above attack or disturbance.

My only relationship is with the divine and what the divine provides me.

Any negative thought or memory or reference to the past is wiped out, dissolved, redirected, compensated in my new relationship to all that is good within and without.

I have nothing within me to respond to negativity.

If it has an existence at all, it exists outside the divine, and therefore outside of me.

I love as I have always lived, in the conscious presence of the Divine and Its peace within me.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment