Saturday, April 22, 2017

Creating Little Moments

I am discovering the little moments of peace I create for myself are a great way to spend my day.

I feel as if I am moving across stepping stones of peace from one side of my day to the other.

My little moments come in the form of not rushing myself.

I begin collecting the ingredients for a cooking project, and add to them as I pass through the kitchen.

I read the recipe several times as I do.

I follow through on the next step of gardening.

I sweep a small area where I am reorganizing a shelf.

I look up a tool to help me perform a task.

I make sure to spend time with people who are supportive and who value my company as well.

I continue my progress on various projects in a gentle manner.

I do not get mad at myself for anything I have done or not done.

I do not evaluate myself in terms of someone else’s opinions.

I remind myself that it is perfectly reasonable for me to approach my day in a way that works for me.

This helps constitute a peaceful day for me.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.pebblesofpeace.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment