Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Peace Settlement

The peace I find in settling one piece of business extends itself to a myriad of things.

Instead of searching and worrying and fretting about something, I have been able to turn my attention elsewhere.

I have caught up on several minor items, and found some things that were hidden or missing.

All of this was possible by taking care of one essential piece of business.

When a key item is put into place, so many other things adjust and can get done.

Getting the simple things done clears the way for more creative work.

I feel as though I am focusing on my peace within with grim determination as the outside world of government seems to be falling apart faster and faster.

The principles governing my life are still stable, however, as principles tend to be.

I am grateful for every step of progress as I find solutions to accomplishing my goals.

I know that principles of peace and harmony apply to each of us and to our government, and that we will find a solution, too, as critical adjustments are made.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment