Thursday, April 27, 2017

Peace in My Body

With so much tension and confusion in my life, I lived with a nagging sense of unease in my body which could easily be triggered to crisis.

Now that I have taken the steps to slow down and listen inwardly, I am living better in my body.

As I released the tension and the pressure of my life, I was able to train my body to relax.

I began eating better quality food, as much organic and responsibly raised as possible.

I eat so much less because my body is actually satisfied.

I no longer crave the excitement of sugar to make up for the lack of sustaining, undiluted calories.

With my body at peace, my life rests on a different foundation.

I do not have to serve by body in desperate ways to make sure I am OK.

I eat naturally and eat lightly and am free to function comfortably and to enjoy the way I have always wanted to live.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment