Monday, May 29, 2017

Increasing Peace

Discovering the peace within is a remarkable feeling.

Learning to access it at any time is a wonderful resource.

Being able to expand it is a humbling feeling.

Now that I know where to find my peace, I long to increase the peaceful experiences in my life.

I am learning to do so.

By returning over and over again to the peaceful feeling, I naturally find ways to experience it more.

It is leading to release of pressure over doing things.

It is leading to slight adjustments in organization.

It is leading to projects being set up so I can work on them.

And it is leading to reading the news with solutions in mind.

We have gone over the top in reacting to bad leadership.

There is a reason to have moral goodness in view of everyone.

It helps raise the level of behavior and conversation.

It promotes the discussions which lead to understanding.

It takes away the need for violent reaction.

We can increase our peace within and without.

We can be a model of patience and listening and calm.

These feelings are contagious.

They underlie the peace we can expand in our communities.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment