Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Purpose of Noise

Thank you for the noise.

Thank you for the distraction.

Thank you for the wake-up call.

Even though it feels overwhelmingly despairing, hang on to your moments of calm and light.

They are your reassurance that something besides the noise exists.

I am learning to partake of less food, and only of a very high organic quality, thus feeling the calm my body deserves for maximum comfort and naturalness.

The parallel is that I am taking in less media noise, and now, only for the purpose of finding what calm and guidance I need to listen for specifically.

That way I am receiving consciousness of a very high quality, and feeling the calm my mind deserves for maximum assurance and productivity.

I am training myself to live in a very different space and a very different world from the one produced by all the noise.

I can go there any time I remind myself not to get distracted.

My discomfort is a powerful reminder.

Go within.

Seek peace and comfort from Infinite Resources.

Contribute good in the midst of all the confusion and distraction.

It is my gift and my right.

The peace and calm and light are always there no matter what the dimensions of disturbance.

I know how precious we all are, and that we are loved, cherished and adored, and that we are never left without our most natural and accessible  resources.

(Go within, and you will feel it, too.)

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.pebblesofpeace.blosgpot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment