Monday, May 22, 2017

Keeping Peace Within Oneself

Be in harmony in thought, word and deed.

Align your actions with your heart’s desire.

Be true to your desires and do them, live them, be them.

Keeping heaven in mind, body and spirit, you can live long upon the earth.

Removing inner conflict is the key.

I have to limit my time in even observing outer conflict so I don’t let my emotions get involved in unproductive energy.

I read to stay informed, I take action, and then I resume the work I value for myself.

I cook, I garden, I create beautiful things.

I learn more about sharing them.

I build new skills.

I am so satisfied with learning new things and integrating them into my expanding life, that I feel like I am quietly exploding with joy.

There is such an uplift to it.

I meet new people who share their knowledge and skills with me.

It is a constant building, with more joy and more peace.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment