Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Profound Peace

Profound peace brings profound comfort.

Without knowing any of the details, it is possible to feel the presence of an all-pervading peace.

The depth of relaxation, comfort and security is given.

I know something has moved; the old panic and terror are displaced and something new is being revealed.

In listening within, I realize I have processed so much unrest and trauma.

It has been recognized, and I am finding that I am big enough to contain all my experiences, even the bad ones.

I can still choose to live with good experiences, but I no longer have to resist the pain of the bad ones.

I survived;  I used the skills I had and they worked to get me this far.

Now, I can add some more skills to continue creating a better and better life for myself.

I can feel the profound peace, comfort and assurance enveloping me as I make my choices.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment