Friday, July 28, 2017

A Calm and Orderly Pattern

Even in the wildest creativity, there is a pattern.

Certain repetitions appear, certain augmentations and diminutions.

Creative contrasts highlight consistencies and inconsistencies.

And so the pattern evolves.

I love to feel the excitement overlaying the underlying calm of creativity.

It is a direct “feed” for me, and I write or draw, or compose as fast as I can write things down, but with the certainty of the underlying calm and order of it all.

The certainty is new because I have gotten used to the phenomenon of ideas pouring forth all day and night any time I want to tune in.

I have a consistent practice of listening for ideas from within which has been developed over several years.

I didn’t know how it worked at the beginning, of course.

But now, I understand that the creative ideas are always there for whoever wants to tune into them.

They take shape in individual lives according to that person’s life focus.

Once you accept the presence of ideas and learn how to employ your intuition by listening, the flow of ideas becomes a natural and orderly event.

You can let your entire life be shaped by this orderly flow of creativity and let it employ you in the most satisfying ways.

I know I am glad to have learned how.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment