Sunday, July 2, 2017

Calm and Certain Steps

Sometimes, I get such fun and interesting ideas, I want to do them all at once.

I know that if I jump out and try to start them all, I will get exhausted and get nowhere.

Now, when I want to do something, I listen for the deep peace.

When I release all the distractions and feel the deep peace within me, I am ready.

I will feel the quiet, the calm, and the peace.

Then I know what to do.

It simply comes to me.

I do not hurry.

I take my steps calmly, and gently with a deep sense of peace all the way.

When I lose that sense momentarily, I stop and take the time to regain it.

Then I move securely once again.

I am grateful for the opportunity to learn how this works and to be able to move serenely toward my goals.

Even though they are the same goals I have in my excitement, I do not collect and then have to release a lot of the emotional debris.

I can move with poise as I listen for the joy of the ideas that come to me, and then I can take the steps to accomplish them serenely and with joy.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment