Thursday, July 6, 2017

Regaining My Balance

Despite being thrown off balance for most of my life, I am regaining the poise and prosperity that were originally intended for me.

It was necessary to gain control over factors which were beyond my control at the time.

Gaining resources, awareness, techniques, and wisdom allows my progress to continue.

This new feeling of balance is a curious, but welcome, one.

With it, I can take orderly, though tentative, steps as I establish connections of my own for the first time.

Practicing my priorities, carrying out my desires, is like taking my first steps learning to walk.

It is that new, and that precious.

I am allowing myself to direct my own course and to regain what was lost to me.

I am establishing the balance in my life by becoming what I was meant to be.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment