Thursday, May 9, 2019

A Palette of Peace

Once the moments of peace are identified, they can be connected to one another.

Then you can create an entire foundation of peace.

You no longer walk from one peaceful spot to the next peaceful spot in memory.

You can connect them with all your steps in peace.

An overall peace encompasses your life.

I am not sure how this actually happened for me.

I think I was able to attract enough good experiences to create the connections more and more often.

With my basis for good experiences and the accompanying peaceful feelings, I attracted them more often.

I can now walk more in peace as I go through my day, instead of quelling panic attacks so often.

I can paint my day in peaceful hues.

My palette of peaceful experiences and expression has been increased.

It continues to multiply.

There are more and more tones of peace in my palette of experiences.

I can recognise them and associate them with good feelings.

I can steer myself away from panic attacks.

I can recognise the triggers and acknowledge the abuse instead of resisting the memory.

Then I can place myself in a peaceful state instead.

I have applied my tools and techniques more and more consistently.

I can use these experiences to build a more complete palette of peace to draw from.

I dedicate myself to expanding the sense of peace in my own life.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment