Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Surrender

After trying to arrange and adjust and fix and produce, I have finally surrendered.

Everything that I need has been flowing forth from its deep Source and showing up in my life the way it needs to.

I have been receiving ideas and developing them in good and sound and productive ways.

The ideas have supported me and my family for many years.

As the ideas have continued to grow, I have been listening for ways to share them so they can continue to benefit others.

Those opportunities have been provided and I am finding a connection to them.

I set out one more time to adjust the situation after discovering that I had been deceived about the amount of space in my temporary set-up.

It was not successful, and so I let it go.

I then discovered that I could expand my work even without the space I felt I required.

After making a few adjustments within the space, a more efficient environment emerged.

I am now able to continue my work without interruption and without concern.

I have harmonious surroundings which I am expanding in other ways.

I am discovering a commitment and a devotion to the way I do things.

I had not given myself credit for my own feelings over decades of hiding them.

I am discovering that I can create safety for myself.

I can follow through on how I want to do things.

I can do what makes sense to me.

I am surrendering to my most authentic sense of who I am.

I am not making adjustments to others after a lifetime of fear.

By staying on my own path, I am connecting myself to  my priorities.

I am able to move in a direct path instead of making so many adjustments for others.

This is a new kind of surrender for me, and it is exhilarating.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment