Friday, May 17, 2019

Following the Course

I recently discovered a call to follow through on an important project.

The urge was so great it overrode all my fears and objections.

As I got to work, I became so absorbed that I lost track of time.

I was able to do work which I had felt challenged and unprepared for.

I released self-criticism and kept working.

I not only completed my original project, but I added on two more expansions.

Someone had recently shared a quote along the lines of “What you do not bring forth will destroy you; what you do bring forth will save you.”

I found myself gaining a sense of calm and poise as I continued working, where I had been panicked and chaotic.

Doing the work removed all the resistance and misdirection I had been feeling.

I finally could not stand the pain I was in as I tried but could not get started.

As I spoke my affirmation, I found myself beginning the work.

The momentum built on its own once I got started.

Each step brought more clarity.

I was able to work much longer than I would have expected.

I was able to on to the next phases effortlessly.

All the work I had done in the past supported the current work.

There was a continuous flow.

At a certain point, that work was complete, so I stopped.

Much later, in a completely relaxed state, the knowledge of what to do next came to me.

I am finding this new way of following the course to be very effective.

When the call comes, it is a fully provisioned course.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment