Friday, May 10, 2019

Deeper and Deeper Peace

All the peace connections are allowing me to go deeper into peace.

Lessening the harassment effects of the media is a continuing process.

Deeper peace allows beautiful connections with people all over.

Contentment and relaxation become more of the norm.

Gentle action and supportive conversation continue and expand.

A good pace is maintained while strength continues to develop.

It is good to pay attention to those things which bring peace.

This helps increase peaceful expression.

Peace expands by crowding out anything contrary to it.

There is simply no interest in anything which does not include peace.

The way peace comes in is gently.

Notice how and a when peace appears.

Nurture peace.

Let peace permeate more and more of your life, and breath, and thoughts.

Today, and every day is a day of peace for me.

I can bring in more peace for myself and for those around me.

I love the taste and feel of peace.

It includes so much happiness.

I see my creative dreams realised in peace.

Every step toward accomplishing the is clear.

I have the desire, the resources, and the plan.

It is easy to implement things when you are in peace.

There is no friction, no conflict, no delay in peace.

It is a privilege to live in peace.

It is a great privilege to know how to maintain and to increase peace in my day.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment