Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Pause, for Peace

Taking each new step in peace, requires a pause.

In the interim of the pause, I breathe, allowing a moment of peace to fill me.

For each step, there is a breath, a pause, for peace.

As I allow the feeling of peace to fill and predominate in my being, I am unhurried.

I am restful.

My goal is the pause, the peace.

I will get to my destination, bringing peace with me.

My consistent practice eradicates a sense of rush, of worry, of pressure.

All the tension associated with pushing to achieve, to get there on time, to produce, is removed.

All that is left is the peace.

We were created with original peace.

We long to return to it.

We know the peace is there, because we have fleeting moments of it.

Our goal is to fill up ourselves with so much peace, that it creates security all around us.

The feeling of peace, of connection creates a feeling of security in every endeavor.

We want to include as many people as possible in this feeling of peace, connection and security.

As we all pause, take our breath, and fill up with peace, we will create a completely different atmosphere.

We will see, actually see, the ways to solve our separateness, and we will happily welcome more into our peace practice.

Our peace includes all the elements which make up our habitation.

We include peace in the air, the water, the soil.

We include peace in all the plant life, mineral life, animal life and human life.

We include peace in all the professions and trades and services and sciences and arts.

We live in our peace, our security and our inclusion of all.

When we include all, the earth will be filled with peace.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment