Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Harmonize One Element

When you choose one element for harmony, it becomes the entrance to your life.

My element is doing what I love to do.

Since making this my priority, my whole life focus has shifted.

Instead of taking care of others first, I am able to do what I love first.

This is allowing me to expand in directions which make me happy.

I am unrestricted and unlimited in what I do.

I have space and time for what I love most.

Everything else falls in line behind this one priority.

I spend my best time doing what I love.

I do not sneak it in at the end of the day or over a holiday.

It is what I do every day, all day.

I live in the fulfillment and saitsifaction of doing what I love.

I attract resources which reflect my joy and happiness and ecstasy of creativity.

I attract clients who love my work and support me by purchasing it.

It is my greatest joy to create a body of work and to release it to the public.

Every cycle shows more creativity and maturity.

I love learning what I need to know to improve and grow and release.

I love meeting my new colleagues and collectors.

We form a community of support and creativity.

It is so uplifting to focus on my element of loving what I do.

My life has expanded and I live in greater happiness and security.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment