Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Moving Slowly to Cultivate Calm

I am deliberately movng slowly to experience a new way of cultivating calm.

I find that even the thrill of moving fast can be agitating.

When I move calmly, it is with poise.

Cultivating a sense of poise in everything I do is a worthy and delightful goal.

Developing strength adds to poise.

Moving with confidence adds to poise.

Releasing original writings and materials adds to poise.

My basis for doing what I love is to share inspiration and peace.

This adds to the comfort and calm of others.

Overcoming challenges and obstacles adds to confidence, calm and poise.

We all can benefit from encouragement in our lives.

Trusting the new good which we attract into our lives requires confidence.

Testing the waters and building the foundation creates calm.

Being alert to what contributes and what detracts creates calm.

We filter out what is not useful and move forward with calm and confidence.

I am finding my way as I develop the techniques and skills to do so.

I cannot move faster, and nothing can slow me down.

I am worthy to experience the good that is possible in my life.

It is possible for me to expand beyond the negative influences of the past.

I appreciate my pace for its slowness, because it allows me to feel secure.

I am able to trust my need for certainty and my ability to find it.

I am grateful for the persistence and ability to stay on my path.

I am able to cultivate calm with consistent practice and to move forward, whether it be slow or fast.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment