Saturday, October 5, 2019

The Natural Feeling of Happiness

It is natural to find out what you love to do and to do it.

I have the most happiness when I am doing what I love to do.

Establishing my priority of doing what I love has led me to take the steps to create harmonious surroundings.

It has caused me to take a stand for myself to carry out my purpose.

It has placed me where I can increase my sense of well-being.

By doing what I love, I am connected to people who appreciate my work.

I draw a community of support to me by doing what I love.

I am able to increase the happiness and well-being of those who support my work.

It is natural to feel happy.

It is natural to add to the wealth of the world through happiness.

We are attracted to the feeling of well-being and happiness.

Doing what we love infuses the atmosphere around us.

We are more patient and understanding.

We know we are where we belong.

We are able to address all our needs.

We can share our overflow.

Our alignment with purpose and action takes off the pressure of trying to make things work.

We move confidently through our day.

We have a sense of flow as we do what we love first, and then fit in the other needful things.

We live a harmonious life with a natural feeling of happiness when we do what we love.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment