Sunday, October 6, 2019

My Calmest Self

My calmest self guides me to the most satisfying and fulfilling path.

My new norm is moving with calm and peace.

I am no longer rushed and harrassed.

I can feel the sensation of each tiny step in my new foundation supporting me and guiding me.

When I am ready to do something, I can move with grace and poise.

My calmest self reaches deep into my soul.

I am aligned with purpose and action.

I do not have to stretch to reconcile my thoughts and feelings with the action I take.

My unified approach is very calming.

I no longer fear being thrown off course, by outside influences or the habit of pleasing others.

My commitment is to myself, my high ideals, my compassion, my way of doing things.

Everything in my life is working in one direction, to uplift and to inspire.

I am uplifted in my purpose and in my action.

I have the strength and skills to learn and to do whatever I need to know.

My own life-example inspires others through my tenacity, persistance, and inability to accept any other alternative.

I am successful in my own right.

I know my strengths and how to persist until I find a solution.

I am grateful to be who I am.

I love doing the work I am called to do.

This feeling of unity and inspiration and calm pervades my life.

I am where I belong.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment