Tuesday, October 29, 2019

When Things Feel Good

As I move into more and more good feeling about myself, my environment reflects that back to me.

I find the lack of tension an uncomfortable difference, because of its persistent presence in my past.

I realize that I am no longer being judged and criticized with negative consequences.

I have room to be OK with myself.  I will not be thrown off balance as a matter of course.

I am taking steps on my projects and they are going well.

Everything in my environment supports me.

I am moving myself into places of respect and harmony.

I am connecting with those who love what I do and pay for my products.

I am experiencing new feelings of relief as I make my connections.

I rebound from associations which do not benefit me.

The Universe supplies uplifting and supportive connections.

I benefit from their inspiration and recognition long after the initial connection.

I feel my definition taking form.

I move consistently in one direction which is fulfilling and satsifying and happy.

I can feel the presence of those who will most benefit from what I love to do.

Avenues of connection continually appear.

What I am releasing is being received.

I am being uplifted and supported by my work.

I expand with joy and happiness.

I feel good in more situations.

I am present to my needs and they are being met.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment