Saturday, September 21, 2013

Because I'm True


I have great peace in my life because I am true to myself.

I did not know how to do this before.

I knew how to be loyal, obedient and disciplined.

But I did not know how to discover the value of myself.

It has taken a while, and I am grateful for all the signposts that led me on my way.

I have discovered the ideas that mean the most to me.

I have been faithful and very happy developing them.

I have been led to share them in specific ways.

I know that when I do this, I feel the best I have ever felt.

I have continued in my new path because of this feeling.

I am increasing in my self-respect the more I follow my own path.

Even though I am sometimes tempted to follow the old footsteps because of the old habits, I find my way back very quickly.

In fact, I no longer veer off my path.

I look over there every once in a while, and what I see confirms that I am where I most want to be.

I am living so much better now that I am true to myself.

© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment