Monday, September 16, 2013

Flowing Peacefully


When everything is in balance, there is a peaceful flow to the day.

Work and inspiration, preparing food and cooking it, household cleaning activities, taking care of children all fit in a smooth and balanced weave throughout the day.

For me, preparing for this peaceful flow means inspirational study and writing.

When the sense of peace overflows from my study and writing, then it manifests in the other ways.

Putting my study and writing first, and then interspersing it throughout the day even more, lets it integrate into everything I am doing.

I am finding that peace is one of the elements that I include.

It is expressed in my work and conversations.

I am not hurried or harassed.

I am balanced and happy.

Everything that needs to be included is.

Nothing is left out.

There is always time to include what needs to be included.

I am preparing and manifesting peace throughout my entire day.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment