Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peace in Our Higher Reality


I am in my right place and so is everyone I know and everyone I don’t know.

We are all doing the highest thing that our highest nature prompts us to do.

I am motivated to listen and follow through on creative ideas.

So are all my neighbors and friends, those I know and those I don’t know.

We are all moving forward in our expression of ideas that uplift and empower society.

The highest ideas which inspire us are beauty, truth, social justice and harmony.

The ways we work for these are through creativity, communication, conviction and comfort.

We take practical steps to carry out our ideas and idealism.

If we can conceive it, we can do it.

Ideas come to us to be expressed.

So we express them, the highest we possibly can, in the most consistent and persistent ways.

We are not dragged down by other’s expression.

We are not distracted by other’s point of view.

We think, act, walk, breathe, dream, invent, create, follow through in the world of our best ideals.

And then we live in that higher reality.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment