Thursday, September 12, 2013

Creating from Peace


I am so peaceful now that I know how to lean into all my creative ideas.

They collect and accumulate for me in the Universe.

So, when I need one, I just go within and listen.

Now, that I have that as a practice, it is so fun and peaceful to go to either the list of rough drafts I have written down or to listen for a new idea.

Today, I have just accessed my list and pulled out the next four drafts to turn into Music Books which I will post at www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com.

Two of them have all the elements and two of them need some more research and creativity.  That is what I will be busy with for the next couple of days.

Now that I have found my niche and fulfilling work, I am quite peaceful and happy and fulfilled.

I have a never-ending Source.

I have learned how to use the computer.

And I love my clientele.

What a wonderful and peaceful combination.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiringPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment