Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wonderful and Calm


I feel wonderful and calm.

I have just posted a new theme (Music Book with chant, fingerplay and song) for parents of young children.

The topics that come to me are always sent by the Universe.

This topic is “Innocence and Safety”.

I think a lot about how young children can feel safe.

The ideas that come to me are about listening within.  There are also practical ideas about identifying people you know plus policemen who can help you when you need it.

I always include a short meditation at the beginning of each book.

This one talks about knowing what you need by listening to the thoughts that come to you.

I am sharing the ideas that I used with my children when they were growing up.

I have seen them all turn into confident and responsible adults, although I was scared for them many times.

I am learning to trust them to the Universe the same way I am learning to trust myself to the Universe.

I feel calm also about the consistent support which I have received in learning all the steps to a very new technology in order to be able to share the wonderful ideas which come to me from the Universe.

You may download “Innocence and Safety” at www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com.

http://musicandbooksforchildren.com/?p=385 


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment