Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Daily Peace


I am noticing a calmer, smoother flow in all my activities.

Even in the midst of large, life-changing ones, there is such deep calm and peace.

In the little things, I am finding myself working with a distinct lack of franticness.

Each step I take is prepared, and not by me.

Things are prepared for me to do and I am doing them.

There is no backtracking, no second -guessing.

Each step is prepared to be taken, and once taken, the next step is prepared.

I am no longer looking ahead, because what is here is so clear.

I know that whatever is next is also clear.

This daily peace extends into my work, my chores, my conversations, everything.

It is a permeating peace.

I see things that used to be disturbing, and now all I see is how they are prepared, too.

It is all for the peace.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment