Saturday, September 7, 2013

Deeply in Peace


I am deeply in peace and I will not come out of it.

Today, I was greeted with my leftover project from yesterday, adding the music notation for my song, “I Am a Beautiful Child”,  in my children’s Music Book, “Who Am I?”.

I will help others to sing, “I am a Beautiful Child” and I will help others to feel that feeling.

After a perusal of news stories, I am grateful for the indications that so many others are waking up to what we all want, and it is to be engaged in activities of our own choosing to uplift society and to help peaceful efforts in our own communities.

Letting peaceful activities trickle all over the world is a much more satisfying direction.

It has changed my life to focus on the cultivation of my deep peace within.

It will also change the life of all our country and other countries.

Here is a link to my children's music book, "Who I Am".   http://musicandbooksforchildren.com/?p=426



© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment